Settle for Excellence With Clopay’s CLASSIC™ Collection
Raised panel garage doors are one of the most popular, traditional garage door styles for homeowners. Its traditional, understated raised panel design looks fantastic and seamlessly enhances any type of residential architecture without making a loud statement. The CLASSIC™ collection can be customized with short or long elegant panels, designer window inserts and a variety of attractive neutral colors or wood grain finishes to transform your basic garage door design into a stunning architectural feature.
To get a better idea of how the CLASSIC™ collection can revamp the overall look and feel of your home, use our online QuickDraw Door Imagination tool to create a realistic rendering of how the door will appear once designed and installed according to your exact specifications.
Improved Construction Materials for Long-Term Performance
Nashville homeowners rely on the smooth, dependable functionality of their garage doors every day to leave and enter their homes. Clopay’s CLASSIC™ collection steel garage doors are specially crafted and designed for dependable, durable and smooth long-term performance. The CLASSIC™ garage door is manufactured with high-quality steel and built according to the highest industry standards for exceptional operations throughout its lifespan, including additional insulation materials for better energy efficiency.
With Clopay’s CLASSIC™ Collection, you’ll find the following available construction options:
- Short, long and flush panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications.
While the original design of the Classic Collection may appear aesthetically simple on first inspection, with Clopay’s selection of design options, you can customize your new garage door to be a stunning, unique piece. Take the base design of Clopay’s CLASSIC™ Collection and add a bit of personal flair with the following design options:
- Short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain® Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
Rethink the appearance and functionality of your Nashville home with one of Clopay's elegant CLASSIC™ Collection garage doors. Visit one of our showrooms, and our team of creative, helpful design specialists will work with you to understand your unique needs and recommend finishes and construction options to meet your exact specifications. Contact us today for additional information or to request a free project estimate.
Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
2 and 1-layer doors
2 and 1-layer doors
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
WROUGHT IRON SERIES ACRYLIC WINDOWS
LEADED SERIES GLASS WINDOWS
DECORATIVE INSERT SERIES WINDOWS
ARCHITECTURAL SERIES WINDOWS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
**Available only on 2" thick 3-Layer doors only.
***Sunset Windows not available on Ultra-Grain® doors.
Color Blast Custom Paint Option Available.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction.
- 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® - Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System - Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Door sample shown in Standard White.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency, and durability. (Click for details)