High-Quality Construction to Handle Any Environment
RESERVE® WOOD collection garage doors offer elegant high-end materials along with superior construction techniques for exceptional performance. Every Clopay RESERVE® WOOD garage door is carefully handcrafted with the finest and most desirable wood species for unique, distinct beauty as well as exceptional durability and resilience. The strictest manufacturing standards are adhered to throughout the entire construction process, and the latest techniques for improved long-term performance and protection are utilized. The RESERVE® WOOD collection CUSTOM SERIES features the following construction options:
- Four or five-layer construction for exceptional durability.
- Added polystyrene insulation for increased energy efficiency.
- Top-quality garage door hardware, rollers and tracks for smooth, quiet and reliable long-term operations.
- One-piece drip cap design to prevent water from seeping behind grooved overlays for better damage resistance and resilience.
- Quality bottom vinyl weatherstripping with a rust-resistant aluminum retainer for a secure seal against damaging exterior elements.
A Garage Door Design for Everyone’s Style — Wood Options as Unique as Your Imagination
No matter how you define your personal aesthetic, you’ll find that Clopay’s RESERVE® WOOD collection CUSTOM SERIES can be personalized to fit your distinct tastes. The best aspect of these garage doors isn’t their exceptional wood materials or improved performance standards — it’s the nearly endless design options available to homeowners to create a truly elegant, unique visual appeal. When you design a custom handcrafted garage door, you’ll be able to choose from unlimited custom designs, unlimited wood species — including White Oak, Knotty Alder, Ipe, Spanish Cedar and Sapele Mahogany — and seven popular stain or paint options. If you have a discerning design eye, you can also select custom stain and color options for added character.
As added peace of mind that your RESERVE® WOOD collection garage door is crafted according to the highest standards, each custom door is backed by comprehensive warranties including a five-year construction warranty, two-year stain warranty and one-year paint warranty.
Visit Aaron’s Garage Doors Today to Explore Your Custom Garage Door Options
Check out our selection of garage doors and learn more about how you can create your very own custom garage door from Clopay’s RESERVE® WOOD collection by visiting either our Franklin or Mt. Juliet, TN showrooms. Our team of garage door experts and design experts will work with you to find features and construction options that suit your performance needs, efficiency and durability requirements, and budget. We happily provide guidance and installation services for homeowners throughout the greater Nashville area and beyond. Request a free estimate today by filling out our online form or calling us at 615-456-6654.
LIFTMASTER® ELITE SERIES™
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
YOU DREAM IT, WE BUILD IT
- - Unlimited custom designs, unlimited wood species and a wide variety of stain and finish options create a one-of-a-kind door. Custom stain and paint colors also available.
- - Create custom window designs and choose from a wide variety of specialty glass options.
- - Specialty woods, such as reclaimed wood, can also be used to build your dream door.
- - Doors can be built to have a convenient upward-acting operation or an authentic swing-out operation.
- Handcrafted 4 or 5-layer polystyrene insulated wood doors. R-value 5.9.
- Crafted from the finest wood species, harvested from sustainable and naturally fallen forestry.
- Unique one piece drip cap design keeps water from flowing behind grooved overlays for improved durability.
- Premium grade hardware, rollers and track assure smooth, quiet, long-lasting operation.
- Standard bottom vinyl weatherseal helps seal against the elements. Additional protection will be provided with an optional aluminum retainer.
Calculated garage door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163.