Better Construction Materials and Improvements for Modern Homeowners
What makes Clopay’s Premium Series garage doors a superior residential garage door solution for Tennessee homeowners? The answer is in Clopay’s consistent dedication to exceptional construction materials and attention to detail during the entire manufacturing process. Every Premium Series garage door is carefully designed and manufactured with the finest quality steel materials available for superior durability and performance.
Using a layered construction of steel and polystyrene or Intellicore® insulation materials, you can easily achieve greater energy efficiency with R-values reaching 18.4 — allowing you to save on your annual utility expenses. With its three-layer sandwiched construction, your door will also have quieter operations and be more durable and dependable in harsh climates. When you choose a Premium Series garage door, you’re guaranteed a door that can dependably and efficiently operate in any type of environment without failing.
Classic Design for Any Home
While Premium Series garage doors are known for their exceptional performance and construction standards, the design doesn’t stop there — this Clopay garage door is also available with a range of gorgeous design options for added personalization. Whether your home is more traditional or contemporary, the Premium Series garage door can easily be styled to enhance your home’s facade with three-panel designs that include:
- Elegant long, short or flush options
- Eight bright neutral factory paint finishes or UltraGrain textures
- Window inserts with several glass designs
Aaron’s Garage Door Service — Your Trusted Source for Premium Series Garage Doors
Aaron’s Garage Door Service understands Nashville area homeowners want quality products that are tailored to meet their exact needs without compromising security, efficiency or performance. When you visit either our Franklin or Mt. Juliet showroom, our expertly trained garage door design professionals will work with you to explore your garage door installation options and recommend quality products — like our Premium Series insulated garage doors — that are crafted according to your exact needs and budget requirements. Learn more about our Clopay Premium Series garage doors today by checking out our showrooms or completing our online contact form.
Liftmaster® Elite Series™
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
- 2" or 1-3/8" insulation provides superior R-values.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® helps prevent serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Bottom weatherseal in a rust-proof aluminum retainer helps prevent elements from entering garage.
- Weather-tight tongue-and-groove section joints help seal out wind, rain and snow.
- Galvanized steel hinges attached to backup plates are durable, reliable and secure.
- Nylon rollers are smooth and quiet.
- Prepainted white end stiles and interior steel backing create a clean, finished appearance.
- Inside/outside step plates and grip handles make doors easy and safe to operate.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength and durability. Read More.
Greater Energy Efficiency
Thermal break separates the interior from the exterior skin to improve energy efficiency and comfort.
Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat.
Solid Top Sections
Decorative panel edging and natural embossed woodgrain texture improve appearance close-up and from the curb..
- Painted steel surface simulates a real stained door without the need of staining and the ongoing maintenance of wood.
- Woodgrain runs horizontal on stiles and vertical on panels for an authentic, natural look.
- Available in Medium or Cherry finishes that complement Clopay Entry Doors, shutters and other exterior stained wood products.
- Exterior steel surface on an Ultra-Grain® painted door has a stucco texture to create a more natural woodgrain appearance.
- Ultra-Grain is not avalable on flush panel doors.