Heavy-duty steel skin combined with a layer of environmentally safe polystyrene insulation provides comfort, energy efficiency and quiet operation, with a total garage door thickness of 2"At Aaron’s Garage Doors, we’re always looking for the most advanced, quality garage door products for our Nashville area customers. We’ve noted common homeowner struggles and concerns, and, as a result, we have found the most affordable, durable garage door available from Clopay® — the Value Plus Series. With its heavy-duty steel skin, added insulation materials and attractive traditional design, the Value Plus Series offers homeowners dependable performance and visual appeal at a wonderful value.
Contact us about this product
Simply Sophisticated Design With Advanced Construction Features
A standard, steel raised panel garage door design is the most common type of garage door found today and is likely the most prominently seen garage door style you’ll find in your neighborhood. While the Value Plus Series door has a basic grooved panel design, its exceptional construction standards and material improvements are what sets this garage door style apart from its imitators. With its two-layer bonded steel and polystyrene insulation, thickness options and impact-rated optional material improvements, the Value Plus Series is the best garage door for a long-term investment. It boasts quieter operations, a great 6.3 R-value for improved energy efficiency and a low-maintenance, durable finish.
While traditional raised panel garage doors are typically a simple design with small, symmetrical square designs, Clopay has a variety of design options for added flexibility, so you can transform your home and positively stand out. Start with the basic design of the Value Plus Series with its woodgrain embossed surface, then customize your garage door with:
- Two different panel designs including traditional short or long shapes.
- Five classic neutral colors including almond, sandstone and chocolate to add a rich dimension to your door.
- Entirely solid garage door panels or an upper row of designer window inserts.
- A variety of glass options including single pane, Plexiglass or obscure glass for additional privacy.
Why the Added Garage Door Insulation Matters
What distinguishes the Value Plus Series garage door apart from alternative garage door products is its added polystyrene insulation. You can experience several important benefits, including improved indoor comfort, increased garage door resilience and lowered annual heating and cooling expenses.
Experience Improved Performance and Timeless Finishes With the Value Plus Series — Only Available at Aaron’s Garage Doors
Contact Aaron’s Garage Doors today for more information about Clopay’s Value Plus Series garage doors, or fill out our online contact form to request a free quote on your garage door replacement project. We also invite all local Nashville area homeowners to visit our conveniently located showrooms in Franklin and Mt. Juliet, TN. When you come to our showrooms, you can fully explore all of our Clopay products in person and decide which garage door solution best accommodates your long-term needs, expectations and budget.
Liftmaster® Elite Series™
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
- Woodgrain embossed insulated steel base door painted front and back for a virtually maintenance-free door.
- 2-layer construction (Steel + Insulation)
- Quality 24 or 25 gauge steel and 2" thick frame construction for durability and longevity.
- Polystyrene insulation: R-values range from 4.4 to 6.3 depending on the model.
- Vinyl backed insulation for a clean interior appearance.
- Woodgrain textured raised panel design can be painted to complement home's exterior.
Solid Top Sections